Macronutrients (per serving) - 20g Protein, 10g Fat, 13g Carbs
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Refrigerator Time: 3-4 hours
Recipe Yields: 8 servings
zest of one lime
3 tbsp coconut oil
1 pack, low sodium crackers
1 scoop chocolate protein powder
1 pack of lime jello mix (sugar and fat free)
juice of 3 key limes or regular limes
12 oz light cream cheese (at room temperature)
1 tsp guar gum
1/2 can of light coconut milk
1 cup egg whites (whipped and folded)
3 scoops vanilla protein powder
1. With an electric mixer, mix room temperature cream cheese with lime juice and lime jello mix until well incorporated.
2. Mix in coconut milk, guar gum and protein powder until a smooth consistency forms.
3. In a separate bowl, mix egg whites until they form stiff peaks!
4. Fold in egg white mixture into lime cheesecake mixture until well incorporated. Put aside.
5. In a zip block bag (or food processor) crush/blend low sodium crackers until a fine sand consistency
6. Add 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder into the cracker mixture
7. To bind it all together, add in 3 tbsp of melted coconut oil and mix well
8. Press chocolate crust mixture into the bottom of a pie pan until flat and smooth
9. Pour key lime cheesecake protein mixture on top of chocolate crust and place in freezer
10. Freeze for a minimum of 3-4 hours
Slice, Enjoy & Make Gainz!