Macronutrients (per serving) - 25g Protein, 12g Fat, 4g Carbs
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Chill Time: 1 hour
Recipe Yields: 4 servings
1 pack of lemon jello (sugar and fat free)
8oz light cream cheese (at room temperature)
1 cup of egg whites whipped
3-4 tbsp lemon juice (juice of one lemon)
3 scoops vanilla protein powder
1. Mix room temperature cream cheese with lemon jello packet and lemon juice until batter is smooth and free of any lumps.
2. Mix in vanilla protein powder until well incorporated.
3. In a separate, clean bowl, mix egg whites with an electric mixer until stiff peaks are formed (an easy way to test for stiff peaks is to tilt the bowl as much as you can to the side and if the batter does not run out of the bowl, it is at perfect peaks!)
4. Gently fold in egg white mixture into lemon cream cheese protein batter until everything is incorporated.
5. Divide batter evenly into 4 glass bowls and chill in refrigerator for minimum 1 hour.
*Note: The mousse consistency comes mostly from the whipped egg whites, so be sure to fold in the egg whites very gently so that you do not deflate the mixture and lose all of the air - resulting in a watery batter*
Chill, Enjoy, & Make Gainz !