Macronutrients (per serving) - 10.3g Protein, 6g Fat, 6g Carbs
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Bake Time: 20-25 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 12 Servings
Baking Pan: 9x9
Oven Temperature: 350 degrees fahrenheit
1 cup salted caramel protein
1 cup quinoa flour
3-5 tbsp stevia
1 tbsp cinnamon
1/2 cup vegan butter (room temperature)
1 cup plain greek yogurt (0%)
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 cups peeled and chopped green apples
2 tbsp coconut oil
1. Peel and dice apples and pan fry them with coconut oil and cinnamon until golden brown and soft. Place apple cinnamon mixture to the side.
2. In a separate bowl, take vegan butter and stevia and mix well.
3. Add vanilla extract, eggs and greek yogurt and mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
4. In a separate bowl sift together flour, protein, baking soda, and extra cinnamon (optional)
5. Mix wet and dry ingredients together and then place in greased and lined baking pan.
6. Spoon apple cinnamon mixture on the top layer and swirl around to disperse apples evenly.
7. Bake off at 350 for 20-25 minutes, and top off with cinnamon sugar (coconut sugar and cinnamon mixed together) while cake is still warm. Feel free to top with sugar free caramel sauce as well (I used walden farms!)
Cool, Slice & Make Gainz!