Macronutrients (per serving) - 10.5g Protein, 6g Fat, 8g Carbs
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Bake Time: 20 minutes
Recipe Yields: 12
Baking Pan: 9x9
Oven Temperature: 350 degrees fahrenheit
100g dark chocolate
3/4 cup gluten free flour
1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
2 eggs (at room temperature)
3/4 cup sucanat or golden sugar (or stevia for a sugar free option)
1 cup 0% greek yogurt
Dash of vanilla extract
2 tbsp coconut oil
3 scoops chocolate protein powder
chocolate chips (optional - use desired amount)
*Grease and line a 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper & preheat oven to 350*
1. Melt down dark chocolate with coconut oil and mix until well incorporated.
2. Let mixture cool a bit and add in vanilla extract, sugar and eggs, one at a time.
3. Add in greek yogurt and mix well. Place mixture aside.
4. In a separate clean bowl, sift together baking soda, salt, protein powder and gluten free flour.
5. Mix wet and dry ingredients together until just incorporated.
6. Fold in chocolate chips (as many as you'd like)
7. Pour batter into pan and bake off at 350 for 20-22 minutes, or until a toothpick is inserted into the centre and comes out clean.
Let cool, Cut, and Make Gainz!