MACRONUTRIENTS (9 SERVINGS)
125 CALORIES, 6G FAT, 9G PROTEIN, 9G CARBS
GLUTEN FREE, NO SUGAR ADDED, MACRO- FRIENDLY,
REFINED BUTTER & SUGAR FREE
Recipe: Yields 9 servings
Cooking Time: 18-22 minutes at 350F.
- 3 Eggs
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vegan butter (or coconut oil)
- 1/3 cup xylitol (or any sweetener of your choice)
- 2 shots of fresh espresso (or 2 tbsp of instant coffee)
- 3 tbsp Nutella
- 1 cup gluten free flour blend
- 2 scoops chocolate protein (I used Optimum Nutritions Double Rich Chocolate Whey!)
1. Preheat your oven to 350F and line & grease your 9x9 baking ban with parchment paper.
2. Melt Nutella & butter in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds.
3. Take Nutella and butter mixture and mix well with xylitol and vanilla extract.
4. Add eggs to the wet mixture, one at a time and mix well
5. Slowly add cooled espresso to the mixture (Make sure the espresso is NOT HOT, or else by adding it to your egg mixture you WILL scramble your eggs!).
6. Fold in flour mixture, protein powder and salt!
7. Add batter to baking pan and bake off for 18-22 minutes! Pull your brownies out of the oven when you see a slightly giggly centre and crispy edges!
Let cool, Cut, and Enjoy!