280 Calories, 30g Protein, 8.5g Fat, 16g Carbs
- 2 Cups Unflavoured Popcorn
- 1 Tbsp dark chocolate chips (melted)
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder (I used Optimum Nutritions Casein protein in Chocolate Supreme Flavour)
1. Take your popcorn and melted dark chocolate and LIGHTLY mix together. After the melted chocolate is incorporated, set aside to let chocolate rest for 2-5 minutes.
2. Add HALF of your protein powder and slowly mix together until well incorporated. Again, leave mixture to rest for 2-5 minutes (Doing this in steps and allowing for rest time ensures that the popcorn will not be soggy from the chocolate and will still have a good crunch when consuming)
3. Add the rest of your protein powder, mix well and add as many sprinkles as you desire!
Eat, Enjoy, & Make Gainz