Macronutrients (Entire Bark)
40g Fat, 50g Protein, 43g Carbs
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips (Melted)
- 2 low fat Oreos (crushed)
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder (I used Optimum Nutritions Whey Protein powder in Chocolate flavour)
- 1 Protein bar (I used Optimum Nutritions OPTIBAR in cookies & cream flavour)
- Mini white chocolate chips (small handful for sprinkling)
1. Take melted dark chocolate & mix well with 1 scoop of protein powder. Once incorporated, spread evenly on a sheet of parchment paper in the shape of a rectangle.
2. Chop your protein bar and place on top of the melted chocolate, as well as crushed Oreos and white chocolate chips.
3. Drizzle with remaining dark chocolate (if any is left over) and pop the bark into the freezer (I placed my parchment paper on top of a tray and put the tray in the freezer for easy transfer/access).
4. Freeze for a minimum of 6 hours & when ready, pull out of the freezer and break into small pieces!
BREAK, EAT, & MAKE GAINZ