MACRONUTRIENTS (Per Serving)
12g Fat, 14g Protein, 25g Carbs
Yields: 2 Servings
Preptime: 5 minutes
Chill Time: 20-30 minutes
- 50g Dark chocolate chips (melted)
- 1 tbsp light peanut butter (also melted)
- 1 Protein bar of your choice (Im using Optimum Nutritions OPTIBAR in Cookies & Cream Flavour)
1. Take melted dark chocolate and spread a little bit of the mixture (not all of it) enough to cover the inside of two sturdy, cupcake liners. Place this in the freezer for 5 minutes to harden.
2. After the chocolate has cooled and set completely in the freezer, take your protein bar and microwave it down for 10 seconds (just to make it more pliable), then cut it in half and press each half down into the bottom of the cupcake liner.
3. After protein bar layer has been set down, place 1/2 of your melted peanut butter into each cupcake liner. Place this in the fridge to cool for 10 minutes.
4. After the peanut butter layer has set, or has slightly hardened, place remaining melted dark chocolate mixture on top of your Pb Cups, to seal the chocolate finish!
5. Place mixture back in the freezer or fridge and let the top cool and harden.
After that, cut and enjoy!
EAT, ENJOY, & MAKE GAINZ