MACRONUTRIENTS (Per Bar)
133 Calories, 5g Fat, 12g Protein, 11g Carbs
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Chill Time: 30 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 6 servings (6 bars)
1. Peanut butter (3 tbsp)
2. Rolled Oats (1 cup)
3. Protein Powder (2 scoops, I used Optimum Nutritions Whey Protein in Vanilla Ice Cream)
4. Applesauce (unsweetened) (1 tbsp)
1. Melt your peanut butter (30 seconds in microwave) and mix well with the protein powder.
2. Once the protein powder is well incorporated, add your applesauce and rolled oats. Mix until a dough like consistency forms.
3. Press dough into a 9x9 baking pan and place inside the fridge to chill for 30 minutes (or up to an hour; the longer you leave it in the fridge, the easier/better the bar will be because it will attain its shape)
4. Take out of the fridge, cut, and enjoy!
EAT, ENJOY & MAKE GAINZ