Macronutrients (Entire Batch/2 Cups Worth)
12g Fat, 30g Protein, 22g Carbs
- 2 Cups unflavoured popcorn
- 1 Tbsp Nutella
- 1 Scoop protein powder (I used Optimum Nutritions whey protein in Vanilla)
1. Melt Nutella in the microwave for 15-20 seconds until it becomes a "runny" consistency.
2. Pour Nutella over the popcorn and LIGHTLY mix together. Place aside to rest for 5 minutes.
3. After the 5 minutes have passed, pour HALF of your protein scoop and mix well together. Again, leave aside for 5 minutes (these resting periods help prevent the popcorn from getting soggy from the chocolate and also helps with setting the protein coating)
4. Pour your remaining amount of protein powder, mix well and serve!
Eat, Enjoy & Make Gainz