MACRONUTRIENTS (Entire Batch)
27g Protein, 35g Carbs, 21g Fat
- 1/4 Cup Nuts (mixed, or any specific kind of your choice)
- 30ml Agave
- 1 scoop Protein Powder (I used Optimum Nutrition's Whey protein in Chocolate!)
1. Pour nuts into a non-stick pan and lightly toast for 2-5 minutes at medium heat.
2. Add agave and cook down for another 2 minutes.
3. Turn the heat off completely and pour protein powder over top. Mix well until all is incorporated and all nuts have been coated with protein.
4. Let cool and enjoy! Top on salads, protein ice cream, smoothie bowls, oatmeal...anything!
Eat, Enjoy & Make Gainz