Macronutrients (Per Serving)
75 Calories, 3g Fat, 7g Protein, 7g Carbs
Recipe Yields: 9 Servings
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Chill Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 200g mini marshmallows
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cups organic PB puff cereal (I got mine from whole foods)
- 2 scoops protein powder (I used Optimum Nutritions Whey Protein in Vanilla)
- Dark Chocolate (optional for topping)
1. Melt down your mini marshmallows and coconut oil in a pot, over medium/low heat.
2. Once marshmallows are completely melted, turn heat off and fold in both protein powder and cereal of choice, at the same time.
3. Once all is incorporated, pour cereal mixture into a 9x9 baking pan and press to evenly coat the entire pan.
4. Place 1 tbsp of melted peanut butter on top of the mixture, and place aside at room temperature to chill (1 hour) or in the fridge for quick consumption (30 minutes chill time)
5. Once completely set, take cereal treats out of the pan and cut into squares.
Eat, enjoy & Make Gainz