Macronutrients (Per Cupcake)
115 Calories, 5g Fat, 12g Protein, 10.5g Carbs
Pre time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
Recipe Yields: 6 Servings
- 1 egg
- Dash of vanilla extract
- Dash of pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 pack of Raspberry Sugar Free jello
- 3 tbsp Applesauce
- 2 Scoops Whey Protein (I used Optimum Nutritions Whey protein in Vanilla)
- 1.5 cups Cashew Milk
- 3/4 cup Coconut Flour
1. Mix your egg, applesauce, vanilla, salt and sugar free raspberry jello packet until all ingredients are incorporated.
2. Add your whey protein and mix until powder has completely dissolved into the batter.
3. Add your coconut flour and cashew milk (I used 1.5 cups of cashew milk because my batter got a little thick, however if you feel like you need less or more than 1.5 cups, adjust to your own preference)
4. Place batter into your cupcake tin and bake off at 350F for 20-25 minutes!
5. Once cupcakes are taken out of the oven and are completely cool, cut a small hole in the centre of each cupcake and fill with your desired jam (Im using Raspberry No sugar added jam here!)
6. Simply eat as is or top with light whipped cream, as I have here & enjoy!
EAT, ENJOY & MAKE GAINZ