Macronutrients (Entire Batch)
35g Fat, 52g Protein, 18g Carbs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp applesauce
- 2 scoops protein powder (I used Optimum Nutritions Whey protein in Vanilla)
- Dash of vanilla extract
- Dash of Himalayan sea salt
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 4 crushed or chopped low fat Oreos
1.Melt down your coconut oil in the microwave (20-30 seconds) and immediately mix in your protein powder until it has formed a paste like substance.
2. Add in the salt, vanilla and applesauce and mix well!
3. Add in the coconut flour and mix until you have a dough like consistency.
4. Add in your crushed Oreos and you're done!
EAT, ENJOY & MAKE GAINZ