270 Calories, 24g Protein, 9g Fat, 16g Carbs
- 2 Cups Unflavoured Popcorn
- 1 Tbsp white chocolate chips (melted)
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder (I used Optimum Nutrition's Whey protein in Strawberry)
1. Place your popcorn in a bowl and set aside while you melt down your white chocolate (30 second intervals, 2-3 times)
2. Pour melted white chocolate over the popcorn and mix gently in order to coat all the popcorn. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
3. After 5 minutes have passed, cover the popcorn with 1/2 of your strawberry protein powder and again, mix very gently! leave to rest for 2 minutes.
4. Add the rest of your protein powder and its ready to serve!
EAT, ENJOY & MAKE GAINZ