75 Calories, 4g Fat, 6g Protein, 5g Carbs (per cookie)
Recipe Yields: 10 Cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes at 350F
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp xylitol (or any sweetener of your choice)
- 4 tbsp applesauce
- 2 scoops Protein powder (Im using optimum nutritions vanilla whey)
- 3/4 cup Gluten Free Flour Blend
- Food Colouring
1. Mix your coconut oil, applesauce and xylitol in a bowl, until well combined.
2. Add your protein powder and once combined, slowly mix in the flour.
3. Separate your dough into 6 equal portions and dye accordingly.
4. Place your cookies on a baking sheet and bake off at 350F for 8 minutes.
5. Let cool and enjoy!
EAT, ENJOY & MAKE GAINZ