225 Calories, 7g Fat, 27.5g Protein, 15g Carbs
- 1 tbsp PB
-2 scoops protein powder (chocolate/ I used Optimum Nutritions Whey)
-1/4 tsp baking powder and baking soda
- 3 tbsp gluten free flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- Vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup cashew milk (unsweetened)
1. Mix your protein powder, baking powder & soda, flour and cocoa powder all together - place aside.
2. Beat your egg with your vanilla extract and cashew milk until well incorporated.
3. Combine your wet and dry ingredients until well incorporated.
4. Pour into greased ramekins (two)
5. Place half a tbsp of peanut butter into each ramekin, and bake off at 350 for 15-20 minutes!
6. Serve immediately & enjoy!
EAT, ENJOY & MAKE GAINZ