62 Calories, 4g Fat, 4g Protein, 5g Carbs
Why is this a "Night Time" chocolate?
CASEIN PROTEIN - is a slow digesting protein and takes a couple of hours for it to properly release into the body! This is perfect for night time consumption as it gives your body the nutrients it needs while going hours without food or drink, when sleeping.
- 100g Dark Chocolate (melted)
- 15g White Chocolate (melted)
- 1 scoop Chocolate Casein Protein (I used Optimum Nutrition)
1. Melt down your dark chocolate and mix well with your casein protein.
2. Pour mixture into a tray/mould of your choice.
3. Melt down your white chocolate and pipe little designs on top and place in the freezer!
4. Freeze for 4-6 hours and then enjoy!
EAT, ENJOY & MAKE GAINZ