95 Calories, 12g Protein, 4g Fat, 13g Carbs (Per Slice)
- 2 Bananas
- Dash of Cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup Egg Whites
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 60g Protein Powder (I used optimum Nutritions whey in both vanilla and chocolate)
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free Flour
- 1-2 tbsp Nutella (for the top)
1. Mash your banana and add in your cinnamon, egg whites, greek yogurt and protein powder!
2. Add in your gluten free flour and mix until well incorporated.
3. Pour into a loaf pan and bake off at 350F for 40 Minutes
4. Once cooked, place 1-2 tbsp of Nutella immediately on top and as it melts, spread it to coat the entire top of the loaf.
5. Once cooled, cut and enjoy!
Eat, enjoy & make gainz