5g Fat, 11g Protein, 6g Carbs (per whoopie pie)
Recipe Yields: 6 Whoopie Pies
Pre time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (raw at room temperature)
- 1 egg
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp applesauce
- 3 tbsp gluten free flour
- 2 scoops of STRAWBERRY protein (I used Optimum Nutritions Whey)
- 2 tbsp light cream cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein (I used Optimum Nutritions Whey)
1. Mix your coconut oil, vanilla extract and applesauce all together until well combined - then add in your egg, flour and protein!
2. Place mixture evenly inside a whoopie pie pan (if you dont have this pan, simply place it inside a greased cupcake tin and fill only 1/3 of the cupcake cavities.
3. Bake off at 350 for 10 minutes. Then place to the side to cool completely.
4. Mix room temperature light cream cheese with lemon juice and protein, and once cakes are cooled - fill and sandwich them!
Eat, enjoy & make gainz